Fresh and juicy peaches grilled over flames pair perfectly with honey thyme mascarpone.
- 5 peaches, destoned and halved
- 250g mascarpone
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 thyme sprigs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 gingernut biscuits, crushed
- White chocolate, grated
- Whole almonds
- Grill the peaches over a medium heat until soft and nicely charred (approx 6-7mins).
- In a mixing bowl whisk the mascarpone with the thyme leaves, vanilla extract, lime zest and honey.
- Toast the almonds on a skillet on the grill and roughly chop.
- Slice the grilled peaches into segments and pile on top of the mascarpone.
- Sprinkle the almonds over the peaches and grate over the white chocolate, crumble the biscuits on top.