There are few greater simple joys than a nice glass of chocolate milk.
While in the winter we run to the cosy embrace of a mug of hot chocolate, as temperatures rise, we need a different way to get our choccy fix.
Enter hot chocolate ice cubes.
These are exactly as they sound – hot chocolate in ice cube form.
You can add these to a glass of cold milk and voila: a delicious summer treat.
Here’s how to make them.
How to make hot chocolate ice cubes
- 4 tbsp drinking chocolate powder
- 200ml water
- Cup of milk (any milk)
- Ice cube tray
- Start by mixing your chocolate powered with 200ml of hot water. Mix it well so no lumps (I used a milk frother)
- Pour the chocolates mix into an ice cube tray. Freeze for at least 2 hours so the cubes are solid.
- Remove from tray by running under warm water and place in a glass.
- Pour in some milk and enjoy! So delicious!
For more tasty recipes for kids and grownups to enjoy, head to my Instagram, @squashedpickle .
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing [email protected] co. uk .