Father’s Day 2022: For most children, fathers are their first heroes, role models, and rock-solid pillars. However, this superhero is not always given his due appreciation and deserves to be pampered more. Thankfully, there is a day set aside to honour and thank your father for everything he does for you and your family.Also Read – Father’s Day 2022: Know Date, History and Significance of This Day
This Fathers’ Day, instead of taking your father out for lunch or dinner, spoil him with some homemade treat like a chocolate ganache. Also Read – Simple Recipes to Cook For Your Dad This Father’s Day
Mahek Sugandh, founder of The Binge Artisan chocolates shares an easy-to-make chocolate ganache recipe for you. Read on. Also Read – This Father’s Day 2022, Gift Your Dad an Experience of Lifetime at Six Senses Fort, Where Vicky Kaushal-Katrina Kaif Tied The Knot
Sable with chocolate ganache
- 88g butter
- 38g Powdered sugar
- 1g sea salt
- 100g flour
- 25g almond flour
- 100g heavy cream
- 100g dark chocolate
- Cream butter and sugar in a stand mixer.
- Once it gets fluffy, add the flour, almond flour, and salt to it and mix it well.
- Once the dough is ready, refrigerate it for 10 mins.
- Now take it out and roll it with a rolling pin.
- With the help of a cookie cutter, cut round shapes and place them on a baking tray and bake it at 180 degrees for 12-15 mins.
- Heat cream and pour it on the chocolate and let it rest for 2 min.
- Once the chocolate is melted, mix cream and chocolate.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour and pipe it on the sable disc and serve.
Enjoy the delicious taste of chocolate ganache.