- On a parchment paper,with the squeeze bottle filled with white chocolate, make a round of a size of 25 cents.
- Split 24 cashew nuts in two parts for the legs, keep the 12 others for the heads
- On the round dot of white chocolate place 4 cashew nuts to make legs of the turtle
- Press the 12 balls on each round dot to make the turtle shell, add a cashew nut to make the head.
- Spead the withe chocolate on the turtle shell, avoid covering the legs
- Decorate the tortugas with the dark chocolate, making lines on each and eye. You can use squeeze bottle with tip # 2.